This program provides Performance Assurance service for customers who have instruments beyond the initial Original Warranty coverage but have not previously enrolled in Performance Assurance coverage.
•This provides an opportunity for customers to gain the benefits of HunterLab's top-of-the line service and support package designed to provide 2 years of "worry free" system operation for Benchtop instruments.
•Program is available for instruments from the date of the original purchase until an instrument is 7 years old that do not have a current Performance Plus or ValuePak contract or to instruments 7 years old or older that have an expiring PerfPro contract.
•Coverage eligibility requires instrument that have not had service maintenance during the previous 12 months to have initial Preventive Maintenance and Calibration Verification performed at HunterLab Service Center –Reston, VA..
•Instrument must Pass Calibration Verification in order to qualify for this Performance Assurance program.
•Any labor and parts (beyond normal PM services) required to bring instrument to factory standards will be billed at additional cost to bring sensor to a Calibrated condition. A Service Request Order (SRO) number will be provided at the time of purchase.
The Post-Warranty package includes:
1) Preventive Maintenance Service (2 Additional)
2) Calibration Verification Service (2 Additional)
3) Extended Limited Instrument Warranty** (2 Additional years)
4) Enhanced Technical Support by phone or fax (2 years)
5) Discounts provided on software upgrades purchased during contract period
Available for the following sensors:
- ColorQuest XE
- ColorQuest XT
- LabScan XE
- UltraScan PRO
- UltraScan VIS
- D25 NC
1) This program is available for customers who want Performance Assurance services but currently do not have Performance Assurance coverage.
2) Preventive Maintenance and Calibration Verification Service are scheduled and performed during the second year of the Performance Assurance program contract.
2) Customers have a choice of service location: HunterLab Service Center or at customer site.
4) Instrument Warranty claims must be returned to HunterLab factory for this service. Shipping and insurance expenses are the responsibility of the customer.
Contact HunterLab for a Service Repair Order (SRO).
**Extended Limited Instrument Warranty Terms – HunterLab warrants that all instruments it manufactures will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the term of the contract. Our obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing any defective electronic boards or switches or power supplies which our examination discloses to have been factory defective when returned to us by pre-paid transportation. HunterLab warranty does not cover expendable items such as D25 lamps, batteries, memory sticks, sample cups,sphere wall coatings, Polytube/Grating assemblies, Fiber Optic bundles, Optical lenses, Sample Clamps, etc. The warranty is void if the user has made unauthorized repairs, performed improper installation, or has incorrectly used the instrument.