This is the Program Renewal Option for HunterLab's top-of-the line service and support package designed to provide 2 years of "worry free" system operation for the MiniScan and ColorFlex family of instruments.
Program is available for instruments from the date of the original purchase until an instrument is 7 years old. Instruments 6 years or older are not eligible for contract renewal or initiation.
The renewal package includes:
1) Preventive Maintenance Service (2 Additional)
2) Calibration Verification Service (2 Additional)
3) Extended Full Instrument Warranty* (2 Additional years)
4) Enhanced Technical Support by phone or fax (2 years)
5) Discounts provided on software upgrades purchased during contract period
1) This program is only available for customers with existing Performance Assurance packages about to expire.
2) Preventive Maintenance and Calibration Verification Service are scheduled and performed during the second year of the Performance Assurance program contract.
3) Service must be performed at HunterLab Service Center Reston, VA.
4) Extended Warranty begins at the expiration of Original Instrument Warranty.
5) Instrument Warranty claims must be returned to HunterLab factory for this service. Shipping and insurance expenses are the responsibility of the customer.
Contact HunterLab for a Service Repair Order (SRO).
*Extended Full Instrument Warranty Terms – HunterLab warrants that all instruments it manufactures will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the term of the contract. Our obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing any defective parts which our examination discloses to have been factory defective when returned to us by pre-paid transportation. HunterLab warranty does not cover expendable items such as D25 lamps, batteries, memory sticks, sample cups, etc. The warranty is void if the user has made unauthorized repairs, performed improper installation, or has incorrectly used the instrument.